Liam Neeson calls sexual harassment scandal ‘a bit of a witch hunt’

Actor Liam Neeson says the Hollywood sexual harassment scandal has sparked “a bit of a witch hunt.”
Asked about the issue on the Irish broadcaster RTE, Neeson said: “There’s some people, famous people, being suddenly accused of touching some girl’s knee or something and suddenly they’re being dropped from their program.”
He referred to U.S. But the 65-year-old Taken star also said on Friday’s Late Late Show that the #MeToo movement taking place “across every industry (is) healthy.”

© The Associated Press, 2018 radio presenter and writer Garrison Keillor, who was dropped by Minnesota Public Radio last year over an allegation of “inappropriate behaviour.” Neeson said that wasn’t the same as the “other Harvey Weinstein stuff.” Neeson also said he was “on the fence” regarding sexual misconduct allegations against Dustin Hoffman.